MMAC Research Scholarship
MMAC Research, Education, or Community Service Scholarship (MMAC REC Scholarship)
To encourage Canadian high school, undergraduate, medical students and resident physicians to pursue scholarly activity towards the improvement of their community in education, research, or quality improvement.
Two to four grants of up to $1000 each will be available each application cycle. The recipient must submit a detailed budget and funds will be disseminated retroactively based on receipts.
*Funding made possible due to the kind donations of the MMAC membership
- Nomination Form
- Curriculum Vitae
- Letter of support from your supervisor
- Proposal for the project (maximum 3 pages)
Proposals will be assessed by two independent members of the MMAC Board of Directors or their designate and graded based on the strength of the idea, innovation, impact, need, and feasibility for completion.
Expectation of the Successful Application:
- Completion of the project as described in the proposal; any changes must be submitted in writing and approved by the MMAC Board of Directors.
- Present findings at a future MMAC event
- Recognition of the MMAC REC Scholarship for publication or dissemination
Proposals must be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org by Sunday March 15th, 2020 at 11:59pm EST. Receipt of submission to be provided within 72 hours of submission. Late or incomplete applications will be discarded. Terms subject to change without prior notice.